Terms of Service
Terms of Service Agreement for Capacity Building International
Welcome to Capacity Building International ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions governing your use of the website located at www.capacitybuildingint.com ("Site"), which includes all services, features, and content provided on or through the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not use the Site.
- Use of the Site Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
- User Accounts In order to access certain features of the Site, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- User Content You are solely responsible for any content you post, upload, or otherwise submit to the Site ("User Content"). You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use your User Content as necessary to provide the Site and our services. You agree not to post, upload, or otherwise submit any User Content that is defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening, or that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Opinions, Affiliations, and Endorsements The opinions expressed on the Site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company or any of its affiliates. The Company does not endorse, sponsor, or recommend any of the products or services mentioned on the Site. The mention of specific products or services on the Site does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the Company.
- Intellectual Property Rights The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any violation of these Terms of Service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Travis County, Texas.
- Login Verification The Company may use various methods to verify the identity of users who register or log in to the Site. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any such verification methods, and you agree to use the Site at your own risk.
- Changes to the Terms of Service We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you an email. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected].